It may be time for your quarterly filter cleaning.
We thought you might be interested in a primer on filter cleaning, which is quite a complicated process. The steps are:
- Remove cartridges from filter and wash them thoroughly using a power nozzle.
- Examine the inside of the filter tank for any cracks or damage to the filter manifold and filter pressure gauge.
- Reset the cartridges and tank O-ring using new sealant to insure an air-tight seal.
- Run the circulation pump and mark the filter tank with the systems operating pressure.
- Check grids for damage or tearing and contact customer if replacement is necessary.
Before and after photographs of a recent filter cleaning.
Filter cleaning is an additional service that is not included in your regular monthly service. We strongly encourage this service to keep the pool operating efficiently as the warmer months approach, and keep your water safe and free of algae and bacteria.
As always, please feel free to contact us 888.751.1777 ext 5001 if you have any questions about this or any other service. Our email address is Info5@1stoppoolpros.com.